If you’ve read my blog posts or done a coaching session with me, you know how much I sing the praises of accountability! Thus, I am offering free co-working sessions on Zoom. I’ll update the page if I need to add, cancel, or adjust times, so be sure to check it regularly.
Here’s how co-working works:
- The Zoom meeting is password protected, so please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the link and password.
- You can join and leave sessions whenever you need to, and you should take breaks whenever you need to, too!
- We will all share our goals and then work for an hour with our microphones muted. I encourage you to keep your video on, but you can turn it off if you feel more comfortable.
- Every hour, we’ll do a quick check-in to share our progress and our plans for the next hour.
- Check this website regularly for any updates to the schedule. I may need to cancel/change times if someone books a Coaching session, and if so, I will update the co-working schedule here immediately.
The upcoming co-working sessions are:
No Coworking the week of 9/14
Week of September 21th:
- Wednesday September 23: 9am-12pm
- Friday 9/25: 1pm-3pm
- Sessions TBD after then. Check back at the end of the week!