CoIf you’ve read my blog posts or done a coaching session with me, you know how much I sing the praises of accountability! Thus, I am offering free co-working sessions on Zoom. These sessions are popular with people who are working on academic and business to-do tasks like reading, writing, and planning. I’ll update the page if I need to add, cancel, or adjust times, so be sure to check it regularly.
Here’s how co-working works:
- The Zoom meeting is password protected, so please email me at email@example.com to request the link and password.
- You can join and leave sessions whenever you need to, and you should take breaks whenever you need to, too!
- We will all share our goals and then work for an hour with our microphones muted. I encourage you to keep your video on, but you can turn it off if you feel more comfortable.
- Every hour, we’ll do a quick check-in to share our progress and our plans for the next hour.
- Check this website regularly for any updates to the schedule.
The upcoming co-working sessions are:
- The week of September 6-10, Co-working is Wednesday Sept. 8th 9-12pm.
- Co-working is cancelled the week of September 13-17 and will begin again on Wednesday Sept. 22 10am-1pm.
- Unless otherwise noted, co-working will take place on Wednesdays from 10am-1pm. Please check this page weekly in case of changes to the schedule.