If you’ve read my blog posts or done a coaching session with me, you know how much I sing the praises of accountability! Thus, I am experimenting with co-working sessions on Zoom. I’ll update the page if I need to add, cancel, or adjust times, so be sure to check it regularly.
Here’s how co-working works:
- It’s free.
- The Zoom meeting is password protected, so please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the link and password.
- You can join and leave sessions whenever you need to, and you should take breaks whenever you need to, too!
- We will all share our goals and then work for an hour with our microphones muted. I encourage you to keep your video on, but you can turn it off if you feel more comfortable.
- Every hour, we’ll do a quick check-in to share our progress and our plans for the next hour.
- I encourage you to take a break every 25 to 30 minutes, using the Pomodoro method.
- Session availability will be determined based on my schedule and workload, but you should feel free to practice video co-working with your friends outside of our sessions, too!
All times are U.S. Eastern Time. The upcoming co-working sessions are:
- Friday May 29: 1pm-4pm
- Saturday May 30, 12pm-2pm
- Monday June 1: 9:30am-12:30pm
- Wednesday June 3: 1pm-4pm
- Friday June 5: 1pm-4pm
- Saturday June 6: 11am-1pm
- Monday June 8: 9:30am-12:30pm
- Wednesday June 10: 1pm-4pm
- Friday June 12: 1pm-4pm
- Saturday June 13: 12pm-2pm
- and sessions TBD after then. Keep checking back for updates.
NOTE: if you want to make it to co-working, but you’re unable to make the standard days/time, please send me an email to let me know when would work for you and I’ll see what I can do!